Villa Gayatri Ubud Bali
Villa : 3 Bedrooms
Villa Amarta | Low 650++ | High 700++ | Peak 700++
Villa Sawitri | Low 550++ | High 650++ | Peak 650++
Villa Pratiwi | Low 450++ | High 550++ | Peak 550++
This is a place to truly refresh your spirit. Villa Gayatri Ubud has been created as a private gallery of Balinese art, both traditional and modern, for the enjoyment of guests. For "Gayatri" is the mantra name of Ganesha, the god of creative pursuits. Throughout each villa complex Balinese paintings, sculpture and crafts are lovingly displayed. Every morning a young girl in traditional costume quietly tends the garden shrine, making an offering of colourful flowers and fragrant incense to the Gods.
The new Villa Gayatri Ubud is located a short walk from the world famous artist village of Ubud in the mountains of Bali. Built high on the crest of a hill, with uninterrupted views of the impossibly green valley of the Ayung River and far off rice terraces, Gayatri Villas sets a new standard of boutique luxury Balinese accommodation. With only three fully self contained and fully serviced luxury villas, Villa Gayatri Ubud offers exclusivity and complete privacy in the heart of Bali.
Amarta is the Balinese name for the holiest water. Entry to Villa Amarta is through a beautiful sloping walkway covered with giant ferns. The villa features three separate pavilions and its spectacular infinity swimming pool.
Two pavilions each contain a master bedroom, both featuring a wide balcony with magnificent uninterrupted views of the Ayung River Valley. Their ensuite bathrooms offer walk-in closets, double wash basins, separate showers and large baths giving guests the ultimate experience of bathing right on the edge of the river valley.
The central living-dining room pavilion extends into the lush tropical garden and to the infinity pool, directly facing the Ayung River Valley. This pavilion also offers a wide open fully equipped kitchen, as well as a private study. The study is furnished with an old Javanese teak wooden bed.
PratiwiPratiwi is Balinese for Earth. Located in the middle of the Gayatri complex, Pratiwi has a comfortable hall for combined living and dining, right next to its black slated swimming pool. Pratiwi offers an intimate and cosy atmosphere. The living room leads to the Study, which is also furnished with two single beds.
A separate pavilion offers two master bedrooms, one on ground level and one on the upper storey. The upstairs bedroom affords the best views within the entire property - very expansive vistas of the beautiful Ayung River Valley . The downstairs bedroom, located just next to the swimming pool, has a luxurious bathroom, with two wash basins, separate shower and terrazzo bath tub ideal for two.
Sawitri is the Balinese name for the Goddess of the Sun. From the Balinese gate, guests enter the villa's dining and open kitchen area - offering a feeling of friendly and warm welcome. In traditional Balinese style, the kitchen is placed close to the entrance so that the fire (Brahma) will destroy all bad spirits and energy. Next there is the generous sized study, also furnished with two single beds. A master bedroom, with large veranda and luxury ensuite, leads onto a private garden and swimming pool.
* Airport transfers
* Welcome drinks
* Fresh, healthy tropical breakfast served in the villa each morning
* Tea with home baked cakes or pastries served each afternoon
* Daily cleaning and servicing of your villa
* Daily newspaper
* Porter and nightly turn-down service
* Our friendly manager to offer suggestions on Balinese culture, arts & crafts, restaurants and attractions and to assist in arranging excursions, soft & hard adventures, tours, cruises, transportation and other activities
* 24 hour security
* Light clothes pressing
* Extra and special pillows, plus bed boards
* Free use of mountain bikes
* Driver on demand for transport to and from Ubud
* Facsimile machine in Study on request
Services On Request (fee apply)
* Full valet and laundry service
* Massage & beauty treatments
* Exclusive lunches or dinners prepared in each villa or swiftly delivered from a selection of Ubud restaurants
* Special privileges at key local restaurants
* Massage, manicure, pedicure, facial, body & wax treatment, exfoliation and cream-bath
* Special arrangements with tour operators and rent-a-car companies
* Business centre services
* Lectures on Balinese art and architecture
* Indonesian cooking lessons
* Balinese dancing lesson